Wednesday 27 May 2015

A horse-riding trip

         We still profit from sunny weather. Today we are going to visit a stable. This is a perfect day for a trip to the woodland . ,,Like every other day, for real horse – addicts” – adds Lama. We both adore horse ridding, especially on the bosom of nature.
         We get through to the closest stable, which is situated in the edge of forest. There are a lot of people today – campers, vacationers. A lot of little children are in ours way. ,,Everybody from the hors camp! Come here!” – counselor summons his youngests. In one moment, the mews is empty. We pay in advance and go to the stalls, where stay two horses, which were assigned for us. ,,Hello, little boy!” – I welcome with mine. It is a chestnut gelding, with a cute white star between its eyes. It looks at me and snorts. ,,Come here, don’t be afraid” – I say to it calmly. It stays politely and lets me clean itself.


         After few whiles horses are saddled. We horse, and leave the stable, slowly walking. Tapping of hooves is suppressed by sand. Ponytails don’t stop flapping. It is really hot today, warm air allures swarms of flies.
         ,,Now, we can go crazy a little bit!” – claims Lama, when our horses are loosened up. We are in the middle of a meadow… ,,Try to catch me!” – I chivvy my chestnut, but Lama doesn’t lag behind. We gallop across the field…
         Then, a wild rabbit traverses our way, completely out of the blue. It stampedes. My horse jumps asides. It starts to escape, completely out of my control. I try not to panic, catching its mane to keep the balance. Gregariousness had an effect, and Lama’s horse run together with mine. She is better rider than me and after a while, she takes up the reins and brings her animal under control. Luckily, mine follows its example.
         ,,The most important is to not fall, you coped with it perfectly” – claims Lama. I pet my horse. I was as brave as it…



____________
photos comes from my own

         

No comments:

Post a Comment